Tomada de preços para contratação de serviços especializados
1 - legal advice to found a Swiss Limited Company in Geneva, Switzerland within the scope of the project
“P4F 0724 – Conecta Monitoring Platform – time extension”.
ABOUT THE PROJECT CONTRACTOR: SAFE TRACE
Safe Trace is the leading brand in food traceability in Brazil, combining socio-environmental risk management, process management, competitive intelligence and communication, operating in the fresh and processed food markets, from the field to retail.
ABOUT THE PARTNERSHIPS FOR FORESTS (P4F) PROGRAM
Partnerships for Forests is a UK government program that aims to catalyze sustainable land use businesses that promote both forest restoration and the enhancement of preserved forest, while generating income for communities and leveraging private sector investment.
The program operates in five thematic areas in Latin America, Brazil, Colombia and Peru: promotion of sustainable livestock intensification in compliance with Brazilian environmental legislation, incentives and economic instruments for expanding soybean production in areas already converted, promotion of commercialization of products non-timber forestry, promotion of the forest restoration economy and, only in Colombia and Peru, sustainable forest management.
P4F is funded by the UK Departments for Foreign Affairs and International Development (FCDO) and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and, in addition to Latin America, has operations in Central, East and West Africa.
We are requesting proposal for professional legal advice to found a Swiss Limited Company in Geneva, Switzerland.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The service provider shall provide the following services:
Preparation of the following documents:
- Articles of incorporation
- Certificate of incorporation
- Power of attorney for founding
- Subscription forms
- Lex Friedrich declaration (Lex Koller)
- Stampa declaration
- SME declaration (audit waiver)
- Commercial register registration
Entry of all documents in the Commercial Register of canton Geneva
- Contribution in kind contract (contribution of shares of non-Swiss legal entity)
- Shareholder agreement
PRICING AND PAYMENT
The quotation for services must present the prices of the deliveries described separately, as per the table below.
Payment for contracted products will be made through presentation of an invoice and will be agreed between the parties at the conclusion of the contract.
• Proposals must be sent with the subject: “PROPOSAL FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES 2023 – CONECTA – Name of legal entity”, to the e-mail email@example.com
• The proposal must include:
(1) cover letter,
(2) portfolio to prove the required experience,
(3) financial proposal.
• Deadline for submission: 11/15/2023: Submissions after this date will not be considered.
• The selection will be based on a scoring process, considering the price and portfolio.
Questions about the selection process can be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org